fausnacht?? see lancaster roots chiques cemetery
MELISSA ANNE6 LOUCKS (Daughter5 LENWAY, FRED JUNIOR4, FREDERICK THOMAS3, GEORGE WELLINGTON2, GEORGE1) was born Jan 30, 1969 in Burbank, CA at St. Joseph's Hospital.. She married STEVEN RONALD FAUS Jun 1, 1991 in Northridge, CA, son of RONALD FAUS and AUDREY HEIN. He was born Apr 16, 1966 in CA.
http://www.texhoma.org/vetlist.htm faus minton pierce goodwell texhoma okla
Olive married Llewellyn or Loyd Faus on 28 Aug 1907. Llewellyn was born about 1876 in , , Ohio.
age 43 1920 census home 47 family 47 Union Co. Oregon ED 182 sheet 3A
Name given as Loyd Faus
BIRTHPLACE: stated in 1920 census as Ohio
1. Family Group Sheet filled out by Fred Wyatt Tregaskis in 1969 who stated
that he got the information directly from C.P. and Malinda Rutherford.
Llewellyn and Olive had the following children:
5266 M i Urnes S. Faus + 5267 F ii Olive Charline Faus 5268 M iii Eugene O. Faus
FAUS Henry 054 003 W manitou springs el paso county
Crystal Valley Cemetery (Names A-G), Manitou Springs, El Paso County, Colorado Donated to the Colorado Archives by the Pikes Peak Genealogical Society. Questions may be directed to: Cemetery Project, Pikes Peak GS, P.O. Box 1262, Colorado Springs, CO 80901 Crystal Valley Cemetery is located on the south side of Manitou Springs at 502 Plainview Place. To reach the cemetery, take Manitou Avenue west and turn left onto Crystal Hills Boulevard, right at Poplar Place, and right at Plainview Place
|FAUS ROSA (MRS) 89 1948 AUG. 9 TAR
FAUS ROSA MAY (MRS) 89 1948 AUG 12 PER
Tulare County Obituary Index - F california
1. Obituary of Clair Silvernale.
2. Funeral Card of Selma Silvernale.
3. Memories of various eighth generation Silvernale family members.
+ 635 v. Frank Alfred Silvernale was born June 12, 1884.
+ 636 vi. Floyd Dewey Silvernale was born September 1, 1899.
506. Charles Peter7 Silvernail (Peter6, Peter C5, Conrad (Conradt) P4 Silbernagel, Conradt (Conrad)3, Johannes Pieter (Peter)2, Nicholaus1) reference 8870 (#658) birth date unknown.
He married twice. He married Mary Richmond 1873. (Mary Richmond is #659.) Mary became the mother of John L Silvernale (Silvernail) in "Missing Place" no. 14002, 1875. Mary became the mother of (Charles) Emmett Silvernale (Silvernail) in "Missing Place" no. 14004, 1877. Mary became the mother of Blanche Silvernale (Silvernale) in Montevideo, Chippewa, Minnesota, United States, 1881. Mary became the mother of Lina Silvernale (Silvernail) in "Missing Place" no. 14004, 1883. He married Mary Ester Faus 1883. (Mary Ester Faus is #660.) Mary died September 6, 1885. According to conflicting evidence, she married Charles Peter Silvernail February 26, 1886. The LEADER, Montevideo, Minnesota reported under "DIED": SILVERNALE - At Montevideo Sunday afternoon, September 6, 1885. Mrs. Mary Ester Silvernle, wife of C. P. Silvernale, aged thirty years and eleven months. Mrs. Silvernale was a victim of that most obstinte and insiduous disease, cancer, and for many weary months she has been a constant but uncomplaining suffer. For a long time she appeared to think she might yet recover, but as is usually the case with that disease, there was no effectual help. She leaves a husband and four children to mourn the death of a true and loving wife and mother, and many kind friends who could do little more than to temporaaily relieve her suferings and smooth her dying illow. To them she was a dear friend and neighbor, and in her death our community loses a true Christian woman and one who esteemed it her priege as well as her dauty to dl all the good she could. The deep and earnest symptathy of all with the husband an dhis family of little ones in this sad jhpir pf affiliction.
Charles became the father of John L Silvernale (Silvernail) in "Missing Place" no. 14002, 1875. Charles became the father of (Charles) Emmett Silvernale (Silvernail) in "Missing Place" no. 14004, 1877. Charles became the father of Blanche Silvernale (Silvernale) in Montevideo, Chippewa, Minnesota, United States, 1881. Charles became the father of Lina Silvernale (Silvernail) in "Missing Place" no. 14004, 1883. According to conflicting evidence, he married Mary Ester Faus February 26, 1886. The February Montevideo Minnesota Paper in 1885 reported that Josiah Faus and C.P. Silvernale have gone into partnership in the blacksmith business and will make things .....hereafter. Under DIED, the September 6, 1885 "Leader" reported that SILVERNALE at Montevideo Sunday afternoon, September 6, 1885. Mary Esther Silvernale, wife of C.P. silvernale, age thirty years and seven months. The February 26, 1886 Leader (Montevideo, Minnesota) marriage notice: SILVERNALE-FAUS-At the residence of the bride's parents in Montevideo, Feb., 22, by Rev. C.W. Lawson, C.P. Silvernale and Miss Mary E. Faus both of this city. The July 27, 1888 Leader (Montevideo, Minnesota) reported the following: Leading Farmers of Chippewa County ----This farm is called "Silverdale" owned by Peter Silvernale and his son Charles, is located 4 miles northwest of town and contains 320 acres of fine rolling prairie. In crops they have 100 acres of wheat, 50 acres of oats, 15 acres of corn, 5 acres of buckwheat, 12 acres of millet and 20 acres of timothy. They have two pastures of 30 and 40 acres each. Annually they put up about sixty tons of wild hay besides the timothy, which they feed. The building site is an attractive one, and while they now have a comfortable home they intend building a fine residence next year. The horse barn is 32X50, 16 foot posts, 2 story high. The loft will hold 50 tons of hay, while the lower floor contains contains 2,500 blushel oat bin and stabling for 17 horses. Besides this they have a 2-story granary 20X42, blacksmith shop 16X20, and hog pen 18X13. They have 17 head of horses. "Silvernale," record 2.34 1/2 on half mile track, and it is expected his record will be lowered 10 seconds on the circuit this fall. He was foaled in 1880, is a dark brown, stands 15 hands 2 inches high, weighs 1050 lbs. and is a half brother to Moody, sensational stallion of 1886. The farm is equipmed with all modern machinery and horse paraphernalia. They have recently invested in a $125 trotting suky, and laid out a half mile track on which they speed the horses each pleasant day. The Silvernales have been here nine years, and during that time have become widely known and classed among the foremost of our successful farmers and horsemen. By attending strickly to business they have placed the foundation of what will in the future prove a pleasant and lucrative business.
Charles Peter Silvernail and Mary Ester Faus had the following children:
637 i. Peter8 Faus reference 14172-5 (#831).
638 ii. Harold Silvernail reference 14172-6 (#832). He grew up in Montevideo and Eastern Montana, while still in high school was called up with National Guard in 1916 and saw service on the Mexican border. After his return home was again called up in 1917 and sent to Frace in one of the earliest first war contingents, went to officier's training in Gondercourt, France and was commissioned a lieutenant there - served through most of 1919 in Luxembourg as a military major. Upon his return to Montanta he worked as an electrical worker which work he has followed all his life with Seattle light in Seattle, Washington. He married Jane Flynn in 1928. They have two children - Richard and Charles, both of whom are married and live in Seattle. He has been president of Electrical Workers Union #77 A.F.L. for the State of Washington for many years. Source: 1. The Silbernagel - Silvernail - Silvernale Family.
FAUS DATA FOUND ON ROOTS WEB AUG 23 1999
THIS IS MAINLY LAND GRANT STUFF SOME CEMETERIES WILL BEGIN COMPARING THIS
WITH SISTER EUPHRASIAS WORK SOON
Faus, C. R. waggonmaker
Faus, J. W waggonmaker
http://www.accessgenealogy.com/iowa/ida/1884/corwin.htm Ida Iowa corwin township
Ada Faus 1898 ALUMNI OF THE MONTE VISTA SCHOOL 1893-1910 rio grand valley
Chas & Betsy Faus
RD 1 Box 57
Muncy Valley, PA 17758
|Company D raised at Bethlehem|
SDGENWEB File -- Hughes Co. SD -- Federal Land Records -- Names "E" - "G" This file is a part of the Bureau of Land Management Database for the states of Montana, North Dakota, and South Dakota. Data edited and prepared by Joy Fisher, firstname.lastname@example.org. This file may be freely copied by individuals and non-profit organizations for their private use. All other rights reserved. Any other use, including publication, storage in a retrieval system, or transmission by electronic, mechanical, or other means requires the written approval of the file's author. This file is part of the SDGENWEB Archives. If you arrived here inside a frame or from a link from somewhere else, our front door is at http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/sd/sdfiles.htm
|FAUS NORMAN A 05 112 N 078 W 019 80 272002 PA 8532
FAUS NORMAN A 05 112 N 078 W 019 34.95 272002 PA 8532 09/29/1888
FAUS NORMAN A 05 112 N 078 W 019 34.92 272002 PA 8532 09/29/1888
FAUS OLIVER H P 05 112 N 079 W 023 160 272002 PA 9524 12/30/1887
pennington county sd
FAUS GEORGE W 07 002 S 012 E 002 80 251101 PA 1058 02/08/1892
FAUS GEORGE W 07 002 S 012 E 002 38.5 251101 PA 1058 02/08/1892
FAUS GEORGE W 07 002 S 012 E 002 9.8 251101 PA 1058 02/08/1892
FAUS GEORGE W 07 002 S 012 E 002 36.3 251101 PA 1058 02/08/1892
perkins county sd
FAUS CORA MAY 07 020 N 015 E 001 160 272002 PA 256432 04/01/1912
FAUS CORA MAY 07 020 N 015 E 001 160 272002 PA 256432 05/07/1940
FAUS WILBUR A 07 020 N 015 E 001 80 272002 PA 374473 01/02/1914
FAUS WILBUR A 07 020 N 015 E 012 80 272002 PA 374473 05/07/1940
falon county ND
FAUS FRANCIS W 20 008 N 061 E 028 320 251101 PA 600382 09/15/1917
FAUS FRANCIS W 20 008 N 061 E 028 320 251101 PA 600382 02/08/1940
dickey county ND
FAUS MARY E 05 130 N 061 W 032 160 272002 PA 9510 11/15/1886
FAUS THOMAS H 05 130 N 061 W 031 160 272002 PA 9509 11/15/1886
custer county montana
FAUS WALTER J 20 009 N 054 E 018 160 251101 PA 459227 02/20/1915 FAUS WALTER J 20 009 N 054 E 018 160 251101 PA 459227 03/20/1941
FAUS ROSA MAY (MRS) 89 1948 AUG 12
Schuylkill County, PA - St. John's United Church of Christ, Orwigsbug, PA,
GROOM Marriages Index
Farne Joseph married Faus Elizabeth Aug 09, 1857
Nebraska STATE GAZETTEER Dodge County Farmer list for 1890-1891 Copyright 1999, Renee Bunck Dodge County Coordinator, NEGenWeb Project The information contained in this file was transcribed from the "Nebraska State Gazetteer, Business Directory and Farmers List for 1890-1891," J. M. Wolfe & Co., Publishers (Omaha:1890). Additional notes on probable alternate surname spellings added by Claire Mares. Submitted to the USGenWeb Nebraska Archives, December, 1998, by Renee Bunck.
Pierre, Hughes Co., SD - G. A. R. (Civil War Vets) This file is a copy of pages 367 - 375 of "South Dakota Historical Collections", vol. 16, Part 1. Scanning and OCR by Maurice Krueger, email@example.com; proofing and final editing by Joy Fisher, firstname.lastname@example.org This material is copyrighted, 1932 by South Dakota Historical Society. All Rights Reserved. Reproduced with the written permission of Nancy Tystad Koupal, Director of Research and Publishing. LIST OF G. A. R. POSTS IN S. DAK. Alphabetical list of Posts, South Dakota Grand Army of the Republic, with names of veterans residing for a longer or shorter time in the state. PIERRE Sully Post No. 13
Faus, Oliver H. P.; b. Pa. 1848; private, Co. F 10 Mich. Inf.; Oct. 27, 1864, to July 19, 1865.
Faus L, Swaburgh
Fauss D W, Hooper
Fauss Jacob, Hooper
1890 DODGE COUNTY, NEBRASKA FEDERAL VETERANS CENSUS Copyright 1999 Claire
Mares Eastern Nebraska Genealogical Society P. O. Box 541 Fremont, Nebraska
68026 Scanned with permission of the copyright holder for inclusion in the
NEGenWeb Archives by Renee Bunck, December 1998. Proofed by Arla Hoerath.
USGenWeb Project NOTICE: In keeping with our policy of providing free
information on the internet, data may be used by non-commercial researchers, as
long as this message remains on all copied material. These electronic pages may
not be reproduced in any format for profit, nor for presentation in any form by
any other organization or individual.
census contains the names and or widows of the soldiers who served in the Civil
War 1861 - 1865., and were living during the time of the census. The original
census was burned and this is a reconstruction of the Veteran records. It can be
helpful in knowledge they received pensions and sometimes the state from which
they served. Eastern Nebraska Genealogical Society P O Box 541 Fremont NE
68026-0541 Abbreviations used in this abstraction. P= Page SD= Supervisor's
District ED= Enumeration District Townships SD and ED Fremont, Ward I 2-204
Fremont 2-205 Fremont 2-206 Fremont 2-207 Cuming 2-208 North Bend 2-209 Hooper
2-210 not listed 2-211 Maple 2-212 Logan 2-213 Webster 2-214 Pleasant Valley
2-215 Cotterell 2-216 Platte 2-217 Everett 2-218 Union 2-219 Ridgeley 2-220
Elkhorn 2-221 Pebble 2-222 Hooper village 2-223
FAUS, Louis, Hooper P1, SD 2-ED 213 Pvt - Co K, 15 WV Vol Inf Jan 1864 - 29 May 1865 1y 4m "Wounded in right arm, near shoulder. Discharged on surgeon's cert."
History of Klamath County, Klamath County, OR
Faus, Ben Family, The
Marshall County, ALABAMA: 1850 Census Index Copyright 1995 by S-K Publications, email@example.com This file was contributed for non-commercial, non-exclusive use in the USGenWeb Archives. FAUS 207A
Tax List: 1786 Federal Tax List: Allen Twp, Northampton Co, PA Contributed
for use in USGenWeb Archives by Cindy Long firstname.lastname@example.org
Faust, Henry 193 3 3 1.18.11
Faus, George 100 3 3 18 .7
Vitals: Obits: Fetterman, Murry S., Indiana Co, PA SUBJECT: Murry S. Fetterman SUBMITTER: Lucinda M. Deitman EMAIL: email@example.com DATE: Jan 07, 1999 SURNAMES: Fetterman Indiana Gazette- December 27, 1956 MURRAY S. Fetterman, rear 563 College Avenue, passed away Thursday morning at his home. Son of John and Mary Ann King Fetterman, born February 25, 1890, in Rossiter, the deceased had been a resident of Indiana since 1917. He was a member of the Methodist Church, a retired coal miner, and member of U.M.W. of A. Local No. 599 of Ernest. Friends are redeived at the Sutila Funeral Home, 888 Wayne Avenue. Services will be held in the Chapel of the Funeral Home, Monday, December 31, at 2pm. The Rev. R.W. Faus will officiate and burial will be in Oakland Cemetery. I think this was sister euphrasias brother ld pierce
Crystal Valley Cemetery (Name Index), El Paso County, Colorado Donated to the Colorado Archives by the Pikes Peak Genealogical Society. Questions can be directed to Linda Vixie at firstname.lastname@example.org Crystal Valley Cemetery is located on the south side of Manitou Springs at 502 Plainview Place. To reach the cemetery, take Manitou Avenue west and turn left onto Crystal Hills Boulevard, right at Poplar Place, and right at Plainview Place Individuals mentioned on tombstones or in sexton records, but not buried here (such as names of parents or spouses), are also listed in the surname index with an exclamation mark( ! ) next to their surname and reference the location of the associated headstone. This listing is an index to the Crystal Valley Cemetery (By Plot) listing which contains the dates of birth and death. FAUS Henry 054 003 W
Full Text of "75 Years of Sully County SD History, 1883 - 1958", pages 274- 298. This file contains the full text of a part of "75 Years of Sully County History", edited by Mrs. E. L. Thompson. Scanning and OCR by Joy Fisher, email@example.com
GOODWATER TOWNSHIP Goodwater Township was so named because of the many good wells which supplied sufficient water for the needs of the people settling in that area beginning in the spring of 1883. Among the first families to arrive in Goodwater Township were the Goddards, Metcalfes, Watsons, Langs, Littles, McGinnis' and others. One of the first groups to organize were those interested in church and Sunday School and as early as that first summer, in 1883, a Sunday School was organized and met in the T. M. Goddard home, and occasional sermons were preached by the Reverends Barden, Faus and Louden.
TOLLESTON CEMETERY DEATHS AND BURIALS MAY 1916 - DEC 1920 The following names and data were secured by Mrs. C.Huber of the Pottawaomie Chapter, DAR, Gary Ind from Ida Rump, who had been in possession of the original death Certificates and Burial permits. These certificates and Burial Permits are for the old Tolleston Cemetery located on Grant Street at about 19th Avenue. These records cover May 1916 - Dec 1920. THese records should be attactched to the Tolleston Cemetery. (Now Gary Ind) DEATH DATE FAUS, Mary age 24 yr Dec 14 1916
Wells county, ND, BLM Records - Surnames "C-F" Data edited and
prepared by Joy Fisher, firstname.lastname@example.org. This file may be freely copied by
individuals and non-profit organizations for their private use. All other rights
reserved. Formatted for the NDGenWeb Archives by Joe Zsedeny, email@example.com.
Any other use, including publication, storage in a retrieval system, or
transmission by electronic, mechanical, or other means requires the written
approval of the file's author. The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) inherited the
functions of the General Land Office when it was established by Congress in
1946. The South Dakota Land Patents Database, derived from General Land Office
and BLM information, contains deeds (primarily patents) issued by the United
States in the region now known as the State of South Dakota between 1859 and
1995. While BLM has been referred to as "the Nations record keeper",
it is the National Archives that actually keeps the files. The BLM, maintains
diagrammatic plats known as Master Title Plats, which depict lands which are
owned by the United States and lands which are patented. However, these plats do
not have any information about who the lands were patented to. That information
which has only been available after tedious research, is available now in this
database. The North Dakota Land Patents Database contains the following
information for each land transaction: date, location (township, range, section,
meridian), name of person the land was patented to, case type, conveyance type,
county, and the patent document identification number. Using this information
you can obtain copies of the patent file for $10 from the National Archives at
the following address: Reference Branch (Lands) National Archives Washington, DC
FAUS NELLIE J 05 150 N 068 W 020 160 251101 PA 6725 05/05/1904
CASCADE COUNTY CEMETERY INDEX S - Sl Indexed and contributed for use in
USGenWeb Project by: Paul Ingels
Local History: Chapters XXXIII -XLI: TOWNSHIP HISTORIES. Bell's History of Northumberland Co PA Contributed for use in USGenWeb Archives by Tony Rebuck Tar2@psu.edu USGENWEB NOTICE: Printing this file by non-commercial individuals and libraries is encouraged, as long as all notices and submitter information is included. Any other use, including copying files to other sites requires permission from the submitters PRIOR to uploading to any other sites. We encourage links to the state and county table of contents. Transcribed from Bell's History of Northumberland County Pennsylvania
CHURCHES. Zion Church, Lutheran and Reformed, is situated on the Tulpehocken road six and one half miles from Sunbury. The ground was presented by Martin Raker in 1814 and some of the timbers for a church building were prepared in that year, but it was not completed until 1816. It is a stone structure two stories in height; originally there was but one story with interior galleries around three sides, but at a meeting on the 18th of January, 1861, it was decided to substitute a second story for the galleries. This was accomplished during that year under the supervision of Elias Emeric and J. F. Lerch. Some years later the building was remodeled at a cost of five hundred dollars. The first organization occurred in 1806 with eight members, and public worship was conducted in a log school house which stood about four hundred yards from the present church edifice. This school house was constructed with a swinging partition in the middle; one end was used as a school room and the other as the teacher's dwelling, but on preaching occasions the partition was swung open and the whole became a place of worship. Among those most active in the original erection of the church edifice were George Long, William Reeser, Samuel Bloom, George Haupt, Martin Raker, Jacob Raker, Conrad Raker, Jacob Raker, William Bartholomew, Jacob Zimmerman, and George Savidge. Rev. J. P. Shindel was pastor in 1816, when the building was dedicated. The following is a list of ministers who have served the congregations since their organization: Lutheran - Reverends J. P. Shindel (who became pastor in 1813 and remained until 1851), Peter Born, D. D., George P. Weaver, L. H. Sherts, Joseph Focht, Mr. Berry, A. K. Zimmerman, Mr. Harsh, Sidney Bateman, Mr. Felker, and Cyrus E. Benson, the present pastor; Reformed - Reverends Steily, Fisher, Steinmetz, Cremer, Haas, Daniel, Reider, Shoemaker, Hertzel, and Mutchler. In connection with this church and situated in the same lot to the rear of the building is a burying ground, the oldest in the township. This lot was laid out as a place of interment as early as 1800 by Martin Raker, who died in October, 1803, and was the first person interred here. Eden Evangelical Lutheran Church was organized in 1844 by Rev. J. P. Shindel. The first officers and signers of the constitution were George Savidge, John Drear, George Fausold, Philip Weiser, Henry Fausold, and Daniel Conrad, in addition to whom there were forty-six original members. The erection of a church edifice was immediately begun and the corner-stone was laid on the 22d of April, 1844, Rev. J. P. Shindel officiating. It was a one-story frame structure. situated on the Plum Creek road, and served as a place of worship until 1873 when it was removed and the present two-story brick edifice erected. This was dedicated, October 12, 1873, at which time Rev. A. K. Zimmerman was pastor. Since its organization the church has END OF PAGE 792 Page 793 contains a portrait of J. Weiser Bucher. Page 794 is blank. been served by the Reverends J. P. Shindel, Peter Bohn, D. D., George P. Weaver, L. H. Sherts, Joseph Focht, Mr. Berry, A. K. Zimmerman, Mr. Harsh, Sidney Bateman, Mr. Felker, and Cyrus F. Benson, the present pastor. Emanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church was organized on the 8th of April, 1848, and has had the following pastors: Reverends J. T. Hornberger, 1860 to July, 1864; J. H. Schmidt, October, 1864, to April, 1868; L. G. Eggers, May, 1869, to May, 1871; J. Albert, October, 1871, to January, 1875; A. Berk, 1875 to 1877; H. T. Clymer, August, 1879, to August, 1882; J. W. Early, January, 1883, to March, 1886; A. J. L. Breinig, December, 1887, present incumbent. At a meeting of the Reformed and Lutheran congregations, June 5, 1847, an agreement was entered into for the erection of a union place of worship, which was accordingly built. The Lutherans withdrew from this union on the 26th of April, 1884, and at once undertook the erection of a church edifice; Joseph Emeric and John Lantz were appointed to secure funds, and, with the assistance of the pastor, select a site. A lot on the northeast corner of Wolfs cross-roads was offered by Joel Wolf and accepted. Joseph Emeric, Daniel Clinger, and William Eister were appointed as a building committee, November 27, 1884; the corner-stone was laid on the 24th of May, 1885, by Reverends J. W. Early and M. B. Lenker, and the dedication occurred, November 8, 1885, when the pastor was assisted by Rev. L. Lindenstruth.
St. Peter's Church, Lutheran and Reformed, was organized more than a hundred years ago. John Pensyl donated an acre of ground for church and burial purposes; a log building was erected thereon as a place of worship and a brick building for school purposes. The latter was replaced by the present church edifice, of which the corner-stone was laid on the 5th of Sep- END OF PAGE 798 tember, 1863. It is a brick structure forty feet wide and eighty feet long. John Pensyl and Peter Demmig (Dimmick) were among the most active of the early members. The present (1890) official boards are constituted as follows: Lutheran - Adam Dimmick and Henry Hoffman, elders, George Buffington and Egbert Adams, deacons; Reformed - Franklin Erdman and David Kaseman, elders, G. F. Herb and F. P. Martz, deacons. The cemetery adjoining the church is tastefully arranged and inclosed with a neat iron fence. St. Jacob's Church, Lutheran and Reformed, was incorporated about the year 1812; among the corporators were Jacob Reed, Matthias Kershner, Jacob Fry, Andrew Fry, Andrew Smith, John Smith, Abram Arter, and Solomon Krick. Ground for a church edifice was donated by John Jones, and Casper Reed gave the land for the cemetery. The first church building, a two-story brick structure, was dedicated on the 14th of August, 1816; it was two years in course of erection, as the corner- stone was laid on the 28th of August, 1814. Jacob Reed was the largest contributor and virtual founder, and his services are still recognized in the popular designation, "Reed's church." The present church edifice is a two-story brick structure seventy feet long and forty feet wide with tower and bell, and cost seven thousand dollars; the corner-stone was laid on the 1st of May, 1870, and the dedication occurred on the 20th of November following. Among the early members of these congregations were Jacob Reed , Casper Reed, Christian Bauschlog, Peter Swank, Jacob Swank, Henry Swank, Conrad Yost, William H. Muench, Abram Arter, Solomon Krick, George Krick, John Hirsh, Jacob Scholl, John Vought, Sr., John Vought, Jr., Daniel Vought, Sr., Daniel Vought, Jr., Valentine Vought, E. H. Vought, H. H. Knoerle, Samuel Haas, and John Miller. The following is a list of pastors: Lutheran - Reverends J. P. Shindel, J. O. Adams, J. H. Wampole, Philip Williard, Mr. Bricker, and S. G. Shannon, present incumbent; Reformed - Reverends John W. Ingold, John Dietrich Adams, Martin Bruner, Mr. Knoebel, R. A. Fisher, Mr. Hoffman, Mr. Rittenhouse, Mr. Hibschman, Mr. Losch, Mr. Kelly, Mr. Reiter, Mr. Shoemaker, Mr. Hartzel, and Mr. Sando. Elysburg Methodist Episcopal Church is supposed to have been organized about the year 1791 by Bishop Asbury, the founder of this denomination in America. The place of worship was the school house built at Elysburg by Obadiah Campbell until 1850, when the frame building now owned by the Masonic Lodge was erected. The present one- story frame church edifice superseded the latter in 1885. The following is a list of pastors since 1866: 1866, J. Forrest, J. M. Akers; 1867, J. Forrest; 1868, Henry S. Mendenhall, William W. Reese; 1869, Henry S. Mendenhall, A. S. Bowman; 1870 Henry S. Mendenhall; 1871, J. F. Bowman, Theodore Faus; 1872, J. F. Rowman; 1873, T. O. Clees; 1874, T. O. Clees, G. V. Savidge; 1875, T. O. Clees, W. B. Smith; 1876, John Guss, C. J. Buck; 1877, John Guss; 1878, John Guss, Jonathan Guldin; 1879-81, Gideon H. Day; 1882-83, Timothy
Warrantees of Land in the County of Huntingdon, 1787-1889 Contributed for use in USGenWeb Archives by Judy Banja (firstname.lastname@example.org) USGENWEB NOTICE: Printing this file by non-commercial individuals and libraries is encouraged, as long as all notices and submitter information is included. Any other use, including copying files to other sites requires permission from the submitters PRIOR to uploading to any other sites. We encourage links to the state and county table of contents. ____________________________________________________________ Here is an explanation of the meaning of "Land Warrants". This information was obtained from the Indiana County, Pa Archive section. (ftp://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/pa/indiana/land/land.txt)
Faus, William 5 January 15, 1830
F200 Faus, C.A., d 03 Feb 1922 shot in Salt Lake City. CH 23 Feb 1922
|1666||F||iv||Olive Alice Rutherford was born 27 Aug 1880 in
, Morrow, Oregon. She died 24 Oct 1944 and was buried in Loa Grande, ,
DEATH DATE: Source #1 http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~stice/mrk/desc24.htm
Obituary of Dayra P. Wagner
Posted by Daily Obituary Posting on Fri, 05 Feb 1999
Surname: WAGNER, FAUS, BUNN
"Obituary courtesy of the News-Banner Publications, posted with permission."
Bluffton News-Banner, February 4, 1999
Dayra P. Wagner, 81, a native of Bluffton, died Tuesday afternoon at Parkview Nursing Center in Muncie
She was born in Bluffton to Don C. and Ivah Faus Bunn. Her marriage was to James E. Wagner, who preceded her in death. Mrs. Wagner was a graduate of Bluffton High School and made her home in Fort Wayne prior to moving to Muncie in 1937. She was a caregiver for children and the elderly and was a frequent contributor of poetry to the Muncie Press poets' corner. Her poems were published in national magazines, including Grit, Modern Maturity, and Modern Living. She also had won several art competitions in the fairs at Mooreland and Grant County. Surviving are two sons, Don Wagner of Muncie and Rev. James Michael Wagner of Huntingburg; two daughters, Mrs. Dan (Jan) Baker of Madison and Betty C. Ferris of Muncie; a sister, Berniece Christian of Anderson; six grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren. A daughter, Kathleen, died in 1964. Services will be Friday at 1 p.m. at the Adams Street Chapel of Parson Mortuary in Muncie and burial will follow in Beech Grove Cemetery. Visitation will be for one hour prior to the services.
Family Register for Zion UCC Church, Millstadt
Jakob Weingarth b 29 Oct 1788 in DEU married in 1807 to Margaretha
Schneider b 5 Nov 1792 in Rehfweiler DEU dau of Jakob Schneider of
Rehweiler and Elisabetha Faus b & d in Rehweiler
Marriages 1836-1865 Zion UCC Church, Millstadt:
Jacob Fauss married Karolina Beck 17 Mar 1853
Bobbie Verstraete (314) 921-1956
faus in the census above
dewey faus of hansford county in above page
Abner Faus (BEF. 1904 - ____)
Abram H Faus
Alice Faus (BEF. 1904 - ____)
Allen Martin Faus
Andrew Carl Faus
Anna Grace Faus
Barbara Faus (BEF. 1904 - ____)
Bethany Joy Faus
Carl Landis Faus
Carol Landis Faus
Carrie Larose Faus
Cathy Louise Faus
Celeste Wahbon Faus
Charley Faus (BEF. 1904 - ____)
Christian Faus (BEF. 1904 - ____)
Clark Linden Faus
Clinton Faus (BEF. 1904 - ____)
Dale Landis Faus
Daniel Landis Faus
David Landis Faus
David Lynn Faus
Edith Elizabeth Faus
Elaine Fay Faus
Elizabeth Ann Faus
|Feb. 19||W.R. MYERS -and- FANNIE OYSTER, both of Jefferson Twp., Richland Co., Ohio. Married at the residence of the residence of the bride's parents by Rev. H. Faus. richland ohio marriage index 1874|
faus blufton indiana cemetary a lot of them
Director of Engineering: Bob Faus
Mr. Faus has successfully directed the activities of ASD's R & D and product design departments during the last 6 years. Mr. Faus has been involved in a number of high tech instrumentation design and development work during his 18 years of experience. He was project manager of medical instruments at ValleyLab Inc., and Technical Manager and Senior Design Engineer for the Hubble Telescope repair at Ball Aerospace. Mr. Faus has a BSEE from Kansas State University and is a registered professional engineer in the state of Colorado. http://www.asdi.com/asdi_t2_ab_ma.html
William L. Faus Jr.
Oct. 1, 1964-Aug. 26, 2002
william L. Faus Jr., 37, 30455 Lantern Lane, Elkhart, died
Monday at his residence at 7:40 a.m. of natural causes.
Born Oct. 1, 1964 in Bluffton, to William L. and Sue (Sark) Faus Sr., he married Lorene J. Sheets on June 5, 1999, in Elkhart.
He is survived by his wife; three sons, Zachary J., Nicholas A., Blake J., all of Elkhart; two stepsons, Matthew M. Rose, Brent R. Rose, both of Elkhart; mother and stepfather, Sue and Merle Yoder, Middlebury; father and stepmother, Bill and Sally Faus Sr., Elkhart; two brothers, Brad (Bridget), Bob (Patty), both of Elkhart; and two stepbrothers, Dean (Julie) Crane, Ben Crane, both of Elkhart.
Friends may call Wednesday from 1 to 8 p.m. at Hartzler-Gutermuth-Inman Funeral Home.
The funeral is Thursday at 11 a.m. at Trinity Lutheran Church in Elkhart. The Rev. Robert Schallhorn and the Rev. Spencer Mielke will officiate.
Burial will be at Rice Cemetery.
Memorials may be made to Hospice of Elkhart County, Trinity Lutheran Church or Hope Lodge in Indianapolis.
Paris Plains Ontario Canada
Paris, South Dumfries Township, Brant County, Ontario, Canada
Faus, Johanne (Miller), b. 1831, d. 1932, w/o Louis Faus, [GP]
Faus, Joseph, b. 1864, d. 1948, h/o Mary Robson, s/o Louis & Johanne Faus, [GP]
Faus, Louis, b. 1820, d. 1920, h/o Johanne Miller, [GP]
Faus, Mary (Robson), b. 1869, d. 1921, w/o Joseph Faus, [GP]
Bill Sr.'s message: I am so sad to say that I lost my son this morning ! But I know that he is in heaven looking down upon us, saying it is all right. He has no more pain or suffering ! He fought this terrible disease for 5 months, and couldn't fight it anymore. The cards, letters, phone calls supporting and caring for Billy has been overwhelming. Many of you have expressed information on funeral arrangements. Plus tons of officers have called and asked the same. Instead of making hundreds of phone calls, if you guys, and girls, would help me in spreading the word around to your fellow cops, I would appreciate it very much. Viewing will be Wednesday evening at the Funeral Home from 1pm to 8pm. Funeral Home is: Hartzler - Gutermuth at 403 W. Franklin St. Elkhart, In., 46516 Funeral will be at the Trinity Lutheran Church at 400 West Blvd. Elkhart, In., 46514, at 11am on Thursday the 29th. If you need any directions on anything else, please call me at 574-264-1746 or the Elkhart Police Dept. 574-295-7070 and ask for Capt. Faus's secretary ! If there are any last minute changes on times or anything, I will get that out to you as soon as I hear it ! I want to thank all of you, for all of the love, support, compassion and respect that you gave to my son. For that I love each and every one of you ! Hug your kids and tell them you love em ! Bill Faus Sr.
really liked?" She answered, "I really liked that church in Denver." John suggested she call Denver and ask where was the nearest Divine Science Church to Roanoke. Two telephone calls put her in touch with Dr. Grace Faus, the Divine Science minister in Washington. Dr. Faus suggested that Ebba invite some of her friends over to read and discuss the denomination's text book, Divine Science: It's Principle and Practice. Dr. Faus sent her several copies.
Ebba began inviting friends to her home on Sunday afternoons. She always served coffee in elegant little demitasse cups, along with her delicious homemade ginger cookies. Friends started bringing other friends for the lively discussions that took place and the group gradually outgrew the Polfelt living room. The meetings were moved to the Patrick Henry Hotel and eventually the members decided to call the group, The First Divine Science Church of Roanoke. Dr. Faus and other members of the Washington church made many trips to Roanoke, periodically speaking on Sundays and teaching some of the basic Divine Science classes.
Larry & Glenna Faus
Gospel Baptist Church
1700 W Wisconsin
Sparta, WI 54656
Danielís dairy operation grows primarily alfalfa, corn, soybeans, rye cover crops and ryelage. He has implemented many conservation practices on owned and rented cropland. The farm is operated under Natural Resources Conservation Service conservation plans, which are 95% complete. Strip-cropping practices are established and maintained on 119 acres, with an additional 80 acres in contour farming. There are 5 constructed grassed waterways for a total of 400 feet.
The dairy operation has a herd of 110 milking cows and 140 young stock. A manure storage lagoon was installed in 1998 through the Chesapeake Bay Program and the Environmental Quality Incentives Program.
Daniel uses no-till planting on 40 acres of grass, with the remaining 90 percent in conservation tillage. Corn stalks not used as silage are left on the fields for use as crop residue, as well as all Soybean stalks. Cornfields harvested as corn silage are planted to a rye grain cover crop. Soil testing is done annually. Pasture management is applied to 31 acres that are more suited to pasture use than cropland.
A Northumberland County Conservation District Twilight educational meeting was hosted on the farm in 2000. They also have won the Herd production improvement award from the Dairy Herd Improvement Association award.
The Fausís are members of the Shade Mountain Mennonite Church and the Dairy Herd Improvement Association. Daniel and Gladys have 7 children, sons Melvin, William, Warren, Lloyd, Mahlon, and daughters Carrie, & Cathy.
Robert Faus, Director of Engineering ASD analytical spectral devices
1850 CENSUS HEMLOCK TWP
Henry Faus, 41, M, Shoemaker, PA Mary Faus, 40, F, , PA Wm Faus, 19, M, Shoemaker, PA Harriet Faus, 18, F, , PA Henry Faus, 14, M, , PA Rebecca Faus, 12, F, , PA Juliana Faus, 10, F, , PA Mary Faus, 6, F, , PA | Oliver Faus, 2, M, , PA
http://www.usgennet.org/usa/or/county/union1/hillcrestcemf1.htm table below union county Oregon
(From the church centennial booklet, "United Methodist
Church, Odebolt, Iowa, 1877-1977: